8. Advanced UniConnect - Managing your UniConnect Sessions
8. Advanced UniConnect - Managing your UniConnect Sessions:
To introduce participants to some of the more advanced features of setting up and managing UniConnect sessions. UniConnect is the University's webinar and virtual classroom software.
Following the session the participants will be able to:
- Consider the alternative ways of setting up their UniConnect sessions
- Enable audio, video, screen-sharing and whiteboard rights for students either collectively or individually.
- Create and edit layouts/pods appropriate for their teaching sessions
- Move through the layouts and use the prepare mode in a live session
- Manage access and entry rights for participants
1. Layouts in UniConnect
How to Guides:
2. Pods in UniConnect
3. UniConnect Advanced: Managing Sessions - Rights for Participants
If you have any feedback, suggestions for improvement or spot any errors on this page, please email further details to: email@example.com, thank you.