5. Setting up Turnitin submission piont and understanding the Originality Report:
To familiarise participants with setting up Turnitin in order that students can submit assignment electronically, and be able to fully understand the originality report in order to make a judgement on plagiarism and academic writing style.
Following the session the participants will be able to:
- Setup a Turnitin assignment with the correct options.
- Access and identify the different elements of the Turnitin originality report
- Identify the different sources of originality matches
- Make an informed judgement on whether the originality report may indicate plagiarism
- Identify patterns in the originality report which may identify poor academic writing skill
1. How to create a Turnitin assignment
2. Understanding the Originality Report
How to Guides:
If you have any feedback, suggestions for improvement or spot any errors on this page, please email further details to: email@example.com, thank you.