To familiarise participants with the Unilearn wikis and the benefits they can afford staff and students. Enable learners to develop the hands-on skills needed to create and administer wikis in Unilearn.
Following the session the participants will be able to:
- State the benefits of Unilearn wikis to Staff and Students
- Recognise teaching and learning opportunities where wikis may help
- Create wikis and deploy them to students within a Unilearn module
- Effectively upload content to wikis and comment on student contributions
- Grade wikis using Unilearn's Grademark tool
1. How to create a wiki in Unilearn
How to Guides:
2. How to use a wiki in Unilearn
If you have any feedback, suggestions for improvement or spot any errors on this page, please email further details to: email@example.com, thank you.