14. Using Blogs in Unilearn
To familiarise participants with the Unilearn blogs and the benfits they can afford staff and students. Enable learners to develop the hands-on skills needed to create and administer blogs in Unilearn.
Following the session the participants will be able to:
- State the benefits of Unilearn blogs to Staff and Students
- Recognise teaching and learning opportunities where blogs may help
- Create blogs and deploy them to students within a Unilearn module
- Effectively upload content to blogs and comment on student contributions
- Grade blogs using Unilearn's Grademark tool
1. How to create a blog in Unilearn
How to Guides:
2. How to edit a blog in Unilearn
If you have any feedback, suggestions for improvement or spot any errors on this page, please email further details to: email@example.com, thank you.